Santa Catalina Blues by Jeppo (17623)
Traveller (672) 2012-04-07 20:11
I love the composition and colors, and your note is very helpful, describing the history of this monastery. I just posted a photo from Arequipa myself and I have photos from the monastery to post later. It is a beautiful place.
cheer someone up by TopGeo (37994)
Traveller (672) 2009-02-14 11:12
It is a beautiful song, Γεοργιοσ! Εφηαριστο for sharing it with us on such a day!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you!
I've been always wondering, why Greek (Ελλινικ) songs always sound so sad??.. The country is located in such a beautiful place, similar to Italy, but Italians are merry and cheerful, but Greeks do not seem so to me. Do you have an answer?..
- Adam`s Building Nottingham (6 photos)
- Quebec City 400th anniversary (39 photos)
- PERSHING SQUARE, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA (6 photos)
- My favorite photos (16+1) (Gatti Matti) (97 photos)
- Widget para mi Blog (21 photos)
- My best on T.E. (11 photos)
- Graphic urban transit (17 photos)
- Portraits of Sri Lanka (17 photos)
- Windows and doors (51 photos)