Santa Catalina Blues by Jeppo (17637)
Traveller (672) 2012-04-07 20:11
I love the composition and colors, and your note is very helpful, describing the history of this monastery. I just posted a photo from Arequipa myself and I have photos from the monastery to post later. It is a beautiful place.
cheer someone up by TopGeo (38126)
Traveller (672) 2009-02-14 11:12
It is a beautiful song, Γεοργιοσ! Εφηαριστο for sharing it with us on such a day!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you!
I've been always wondering, why Greek (Ελλινικ) songs always sound so sad??.. The country is located in such a beautiful place, similar to Italy, but Italians are merry and cheerful, but Greeks do not seem so to me. Do you have an answer?..
- The Sea is under the Sky (43 photos)
- Twins? [Part XII] (100 photos)
- Centre G. Pompidou (Paris) (28 photos)
- My favorite photos (16) (Gatti Matti) (96 photos)
- Architechtical pictures (99 photos)
- My Top Photos (56 photos)
- My Photos (32 photos)
- Some black and white shots (23 photos)
- Architects: Lluís Domènech i Montaner (1850–1923) (16 photos)