San Nicolas,the rich by danos (91168)
mesutilgim (89790) 2015-10-09 23:38
Hello dear Danos,
Wonderfull birdseye view of this beautiful church in Syros.
The usual thing is the name, as almost all churches in the Aegean World have the same name, StNicholas but the unusual part is the architeccture. I personally prefer the typical simple architecture of the Archipelago.
TFS and have a nice weekend
- TORRI ITALIANE (90 photos)
- The Old Villages In Iran,"Abyaneh" (38 photos)
- Religious Architectures (49 photos)
- PORTRAITS OF CHILDRENS (2006/07) NGO contribution (35 photos)
- Fishermen (70 photos)
- GeoPark Sarganserland-Walensee-Glarnerland (19 photos)
- Fenêtres (27 photos)
- Spot the seagull! (28 photos)
- Albanian Faces (15 photos)