My Australian adventure by emka (58152)
ifege (9440) 2013-05-18 23:35
Hi Malgo - glad you made it home safely and that you had a great trip. You'll have to save up now for another trip down under to fill in the gaps with your rapid shooting. It was good to meet and shoot photos with you.
You made good use of the light her (late afternoon?) to have the stacks glowing in colour. The rainbow adds a good effect.
Simplicity by macondo (17949)
ifege (9440) 2013-05-06 22:57
I'll bet exhausted from Malgo staying on the move all day - but then we walked everywhere!
A well composed simple photo on the pier. Good use and placement of the oblivious pair.
Will be in Melbourne next week but only for 2 nights and too much on to try to catch up.
memorial by cfege (61)
ifege (9440) 2013-05-06 21:18
Hi Colin - the darkness of the photo gives the scene a lot of atmosphere. That said I think that It could do with a touch of brightening and a bit more contrast. Good that you cropped the kids out - it would have lost the atmosphere. It also added to the good composition.
- Evolution Theory, greatest hoax ever (33 photos)
- Some black and white shots (23 photos)
- Saxon villages in Transylvania (27 photos)
- Les panoramas de XD'A (23 photos)
- Madrid, palacio_almudena (3 photos)
- KURDS (99 photos)
- Twins? [Part III] (97 photos)
- Northern Fortresses (100 photos)
- citrus narenciye turuncgiller (29 photos)