The TrekEarth Forums

The TrekEarth Forums (https://www.trekearth.com/forums/index.php)
-   TE Treks (https://www.trekearth.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   TE workshop in Podlasie (Poland)/Plener na Podlasiu (https://www.trekearth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183643)

bantonbuju 01-24-2006 11:14 AM

TE workshop in Podlasie (Poland)/Plener na Podlasiu

dear friends, Maki and myself, having sort of obsession about Podlasie region of eastern Poland, we are going to arrange a TE - workshop in the region - it will take place in the second half of April and enybody who wants to join us is very much welcome; the flight in place is Warsaw airport, other arrangements (like accomodation, route, program) we'll be announced later;

moi drodzy, Maki i ja chcemy zaproponować wspólne spotkanie plenerowe na Podlasiu, myślimy o wiosennym kwietniu (21-23 kwietnia), popracujemy nad programem i więcej wiadomości podamy wkrótce; zapraszamy wszystkich chętnych, dajcie znać (nie wykluczam póldniowego splywu kajakowego w programie dla chętnych oczywiście)

KevRyan 01-24-2006 09:11 PM

Re: TE workshop in Podlasie (Poland)/Plener na Podlasiu

What a wonderful idea!! It would be greedy of me to want to come again so soon and it is a difficult time anyway as we are then on the verge of a 6 week festival - including some visitors from Poland! (Zamosc) - but it is a great idea and I wish you all success with it. I'm sure we'll meet another time Maki too.

best wishes Kev

jrj 01-24-2006 11:24 PM

Second half of April (after the easter) may be very interesting.

Pls. come forward with a suggestion including more specific dates.

Jack

bantonbuju 01-24-2006 11:41 PM

hi jack, i was thinking about the weekend 21-23 april

jrj 01-25-2006 01:47 AM

Looks fine as pr. now

I checked with NORWEGIAN and I'll have a low fare (app. €100) arriving 20th in the evening. Departure 25th in the evening.

Next question: Where to stay?

PiotrS 01-25-2006 12:53 PM

Ja też jestem zainteresowany, szczególnie, że po dwudziestu latach tułaczki wrócilem do kraju i chciałbym sie z nim na nowo zapoznać!

Keep me informed!!

Piotr

bantonbuju 01-25-2006 01:31 PM

no to się cieszę, jest już 5 osób
pleased to hear, there is already five of us willing to meet

mark88 01-25-2006 03:06 PM

Osobiście też jestem zainteresowany, tylko na razie nie jestem pewny czy będę mógł w tym terminie. W każdym razie zapisuję się na listę ze znakiem zapytania.

starbug 01-25-2006 08:21 PM

sounds really interesting, but i'm also not sure about the date yet, i might have to work , do we have to enlist in advance :-)? or a few weeks before would be enough to say whether i'm in or not?

bantonbuju 01-25-2006 11:33 PM

i'll work out itinerary (maybe 2 alternative routes) until end of this week, i'll try to fix accomodation with flexible booking, i'll see what i can do but it is far too early to have everything fixed in 100%;