Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Forum Feedback and Support

Notices

Old 04-17-2012, 08:46 PM
TE Senior Member

Post 24-hour period...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBobi View Post
A specific date doesn't make it 20 in a 24-hour period.
I understand what you mean, that simply the date doesn't make it within a 24-hour period. Not if the critiques are uploaded now and then. But many members do their critiquing within a couple of hours on a specific date.

An example: The first critique is clock stamped 2012-04-17 9:17 and the 25th one is clock stamped 2012-04-17 11:18. Then the date is the first indication that there's something wrong - or am I completely lost?
Old 04-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Administrator

It depends; if the TE clock ticks over to a new 24-hour period between those timestamps, you won't know which critiques are posting on the first day and which are posting on the second.

Until we get some suspected names to work with, our technicians can't track down whether this is even happening or not, let alone fix it
Old 04-17-2012, 10:03 PM
TE Senior Member

Cool Okey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBobi View Post
It depends; if the TE clock ticks over to a new 24-hour period between those timestamps, you won't know which critiques are posting on the first day and which are posting on the second.

Until we get some suspected names to work with, our technicians can't track down whether this is even happening or not, let alone fix it
Okey, I'll send you a name in a private message, as I don't want to get into personal trouble because of a post in the forum...
Old 04-20-2012, 08:41 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Counting down now working

Just to let you know that the problem seems fixed, at least for me. I now get a countdown of the number of critiques given.
Thankyou
Old 04-21-2012, 01:43 AM
TE Expert

Question Not for me

You have 20 critiques remaining for today.
I have done several critics in the same day
Best regards

سعيد
Old 04-21-2012, 06:17 AM
TE Expert

Default 20 critiques

J'étais très content du fait que l'on puisse (ou que je puisse?) poster plus de 20 critiques par jour. Cela permettait non seulement de faire des critiques sur les photos des membres que je connais bien mais également de découvrir et de critiquer les photos de nouveaux membres. Apparemment, il s'agissait d'un bug. Personnellement, je le regrette beaucoup car je ne vois toujours pas l'intérêt de limiter à 20 le nombre de critiques (je sais, on peut faire des commentaires mais il me semble que "l'impact moral" sur les nouveaux est bien moindre dans ce cas). En plus, il n'y a pas un concours sur TE avec quelque chose à gagner donc pourquoi cette limitation?
Bizarrement ce matin je ne peux même pas écrire de commentaire en attendant la fin de mes 24 heures!
JJ

Je mets une traduction faite avec Reverso, excusez les erreurs

I was very satisfied with the fact that we can (or what I can?) post more than 20 criticisms a day. It allowed not only to critisize on the photos of the members which I know well but also to discover and to criticize the photos of new members. Apparently, it was about a bug. Personally, I regret him a lot because I do not still see the interest to limit to 20 the number of criticisms (I know, we can make comments but it seems to me that " the moral impact " on the new is much lesser in that case). Besides, there is no competition on TE with something to win thus why this limitation?
Bizarrely this morning I cannot even write of comment while waiting for the end of my 24 hours!
JJ
Old 04-21-2012, 08:01 AM
TE Junior Member

Default should be same for everyone

Hi All,
I agree with Jean Jacques and others who have previously expressed this opinion that it should not be limited to 20. However, this should be the same for everyone.
A pity that this bug has lasted so long as it was mentioned many weeks ago in the forum. I think we all thought that it was the same for everyone and were pleased that we could post more than 20 (although I am not sure that I ever did - not enought time!).
Regards, Ann
Old 04-21-2012, 10:43 AM
TE Expert

Default Raison

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjcordier View Post
car je ne vois toujours pas l'intérêt de limiter à 20 le nombre de critiques
JJ
Il me semble qu'Adam avait donné cette raison; je n'ai pas la patience de la rechercher, cela remonte à loin. Je c'est que c'est une histoire de points, mais je pense que Viviane pourrait nous le rappeler.
Bonne journée

سعيد
Old 04-24-2012, 07:31 PM
TE Expert

Default More than 20 critical

Hello all,
For weeks I could give more than 20 critical, never crossed my mind that the TE was wrong, sorry

I make my words the jjcordier's " It allowed not only to critisize on the photos of the members which I know well but also to discover and to criticize the photos of new members."

Last edited by Bluejeans; 04-24-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:50 AM
Administrator

This should be fixed -- please advise if not.