Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 07-10-2004, 04:57 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Draft Exhibition Agreement Ready for Review

Hi Pascal,
No, I haven't yet sent it to Ettore. It is the weekend now, and I'm assuming Ettore will be on holiday anyway. I was planning to give TE members the weekend (when we're most active) to provide feedback, and then send it to Ettore by Monday morning in Italy.

I assume we'll be able to iron out any remaining issues, so I'd get your photo(s) ready to send. :-)

Thanks,
Martin.
Old 07-10-2004, 06:21 AM
TE Newbie

Thank Martin and Ron to clear up my concern. It was very nice of you to write it up and also explained it to us. So, we are ready to go in a few days!

One more thing - I have a question for everyone here. What do we expect to get the contract and acknowledgement/recognition from him? I mean, the contract by e-mail and recognition letter or pamphlet by post-mail if they plan to print one??? Should we ask the same for everyone as dawekato has mentioned. I just wanted to do as the group does here. So, please let us know your take on this. Thanks.

Way Sai
Old 07-10-2004, 06:39 AM
TE Junior Member

No problem Way. I would have done this for myself anyway. It just made sense to share it with other members.

The contract would be easier to enforce if we contained a scan or our signature, Ettore printed it out and signed it in person, then sent it to us by post. The problem with this is that it would add another week or so at least to the process, and assuming that Ettore agreed to do that, we might not have that much time.

The actual "electronic signing" steps are contained in the last paragraph of the contract and should be OK in this case as no money is actually changing hands. Basically you sent the completed contract by mail to Ettore, Ettore sends it back having included a typed name and states agreement in the body of the mail. Your then sending your photos signifies receipt of the contract and final agreement.

I do agree that a recognition letter would be good. Let's pursue that for all members. If necessary we could include a clause in the agreement too if most people think we should. But hopefully that shouldn't be necessary.

Cheers,
Martin.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:33 AM
TE Expert

Thanks Martin, this will be useful!
Old 07-10-2004, 06:31 PM
TE Junior Member

Thanks Martin. Since I have already sent my images with my own note, I will use this document after the fact when it is finalized, to be part of the group and have things properly signed.
Old 07-12-2004, 06:22 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Draft Sent to Ettore for Review

Hi All,
I have sent the draft to Ettore for review. Once we hear back, if there are no changes we can go with the document posted [link removed as no longer necessary] on Friday last.

Hopefully we are very close now.

Regards,
Martin.

Last edited by Bayleaf; 07-12-2014 at 03:21 AM.
Old 07-13-2004, 02:16 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: FINAL REVIEW IN PROGRESS

All,
Ettore is now making some final modifications to the agreement. Namely the end time, the description and the title of the exhibition, which are slightly different to those I first heard.

We should receive a modified version either within an hour or so after the time of this post, or about the same time tomorrow. That should be final and can be used to get signature before sending your photos.

Regards,
Martin.
Old 07-14-2004, 02:42 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: FINAL REVIEW IN PROGRESS

The final version of the agreement is ready. I'll post it in a new post right after this.