To rabani: 18 years? - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great rabani 2004-10-12 20:29

I used to live and work here 18 years ago. And I with my girlfriend then,used to see this same view minus the glittering lights and new buildings from where you were. And we used to walk all over the streets or naik becha. At that time, I worked for a company at Dermaga Air Dalam. Yes, I like this photo and I hope you don't mind me making my favorite. You see, photography is about keeping memories. Someday you would like to see it again. You did good here.

Old 10-13-2004, 04:53 AM
TE Newbie

Default To rabani: 18 years?

Wow... that's so long ago... I was only 7 years old at that time.

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate it.
Old 10-13-2004, 05:13 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To rabani: 18 years?

You are welcome. By the way, I'm not sure about the big flaw. Or did you actually stand in front of the camera?
Old 10-13-2004, 05:18 AM
TE Newbie

It's amazing! You don't see it?

Well, notice that the KOMTAR building is 'sliced' by a think black line? And there's another one below it.

Those two lines are actually the wire fence at Penang hill. When I was capturing the photo I didn't realize they were there.

That's the big flaw! :D
Old 10-13-2004, 05:27 AM
TE Junior Member

Ah...now that you mentioned it. I saw the black line across KOMTAR and another one below it, cutting across the hotel making something of a reflection of it, but I didn't think much of it. But seeing it as a whole, I could see the two black lines.
You taught me something new today. To study something small, strange and almost negligible because it might lead to a bigger thing.
Thank you