Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great JuanBaldero 2006-10-01 22:04

Good day to you my brother,

I'm bubbling over with joy after reading your masterful notes on the condition of the working class in the great state of Mary Land. I am inspired by the intrepid waterman motoring into the fog of the unknown. Perhaps they will have a bountiful catch. However, dare I think it, I fear they will merely net a Godzilla.

A peaceful existence to you,

Juan Baldero

Old 10-02-2006, 05:45 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To JuanBaldero: Hmmm

You don't hide so well behind ones back; with that knife so unmistakable..
Old 10-10-2006, 09:29 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To JuanBaldero: Hmmm

So brief for one of so many words. Which knife was that anyway? As mentioned in another thread, which originated from a photo that I said I liked, there seems to be some imagined offense. This comment was a group effort at humor, and for some it was quite funny. I'm mixing threads here, but read my comment on "I'll Fly Away." I t certainly is not malicious, but rather honest. Everyone loved the clarity of the background subjects, but to my eye the background, while visible, is not particularly clear. With "street photography," I think a deep DOF helps catch the action that the eye cannot take in at once and the photographer can't catch while under-thinking.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:05 PM
TE Senior Member

The fatal one.

By the way, your comment on the Annapolis picture was right on the money. Again, I tend to write what I'm thinking at that particular moment and I don't necessarily try to describe the scene in the photo.

Chris
Old 12-27-2007, 03:12 AM
TE Newbie

yo juan ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that knife is mine dude.