Favorites - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 12-31-2005, 12:41 AM
TE Expert

Default Favorites

Hello Adam,
The new year's eve is always a good ocasion to make some plans to the future... normally i don't write anything regarding so-called improvements or changes in the site... i know how much headaches it gives to keep the house clean :) and the more furniture the more headaches.

However, allow me some to sort some things that i think i liked to see in TE... i'm not complaining... much on the otherside :)

1. "Favorite members" management - receive an email alert when someone add's or remove's you as a favorite, personally i'm always beeing added and removed... and most of the times i struggle who joined or left.

2. Downloads area - members could send important tip-techiques or manuals for everybody access

3. Buy/Sell/Trade area - Equipment selling forum among the members.

Thanks
Mario
Old 12-31-2005, 12:45 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: Favorites

Sorry for the title... i don't know where i was with my head!
Mario
Old 12-31-2005, 09:14 AM
TE Expert

Unfotunately I don't plan on implementing these suggestions but thanks for the ideas. I'd like to make some other additions over the course of the year however, if possible. I think the site is way too small for #3 to work by the way.
Old 12-31-2005, 12:36 PM
TE Expert

your're welcome Adam, just ideas :)
keep this running, that's the most important :)
happy new year!
Old 12-31-2005, 03:04 PM
TE Senior Member

Well I may as well add to the thread by suggesting that member profiles have more information such as favourite music/sport etc, or allowance for a bigger profile image. Personally I'd like to know more about the photographers that I'm following.

I'll also use this opportunity to say thanks Adam for the site, without it, theres no way I would have got this far with my photography and doubt I would have any interest in it.

Have a good new year!