To kasianowak: Tim M-S - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great kasianowak 2020-03-14 19:59

Hi Will
Looking at the main shot I didn't expect to see an even more minimalist and graphic one until I read your note and checked out the image in WS... Wow, that one is pure art. Is it better? I don't know, they both have their merits and I'm almost sure many TE members preferred the sight of the clouds. But I do prefer the blue dot on white background.
Me - killing time in a dismal half-cheap airport hotel in Manila hoping to catch my flight back home tomorrow morning. Thank goodness for TE and my book (watching random TV programs in a hotel room not quite my thing). Having said that, have you ever come across books by Tim Makintosh Smith? I'm asking you as my English literature guru that you are. :-)
Best wishes
Kasia

Old 03-15-2020, 03:34 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To kasianowak: Tim M-S

Hi Kasia

No I've not come across Tim Makintosh-Smith, but I'll certainly look out for his books now. Hope you get back OK from the Philippines: no airport lock-down yet??

Will
Old 03-15-2020, 03:48 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Manila

No, the airport is fine, except all domestic flights have been cancelled. I can't imagine how they are planning to police the lockdown of the capital if international flights are still allowed in.
Maybe better not think about it...