To Royaldevon: understanding - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2020-05-01 2:44

Hello Mariusz,

Your notes seem very bleak!
Lots of holidays have been cancelled and I cannot believe that you will have lost all your money. There will definitely be a problem, at the moment, as there is a problem sourcing money and there is a long list of people to service.

My friend had booked a holiday, which should have been this week. She has received a credit note, for a further holiday with a proviso that she will be able to exchange it for money further down the line. She understands the problems. The family may decide to go on the holiday next year instead. The decision is still difficult to make.

With regard to your photograph, it's an unusual viewpoint, but no less interesting because of that. Lovely natural colours and fine clarity.
In the olden days, many houses had ceiling paintings and these would certainly be most useful on a bedroom ceiling, when you are most likely to look upwards.

Keep safe,
Bev :-)

Old 05-01-2020, 11:43 AM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: understanding

Hi Bev,
yes, Ryanair offered me to re-book my flights to a later date and I attempted to do it but even though I selected off the season date of flight well in advance, the price of the new flight was twice as expensive as the flight which I paid for. So I would need to pay the difference and hope that the future flight does not get cancelled again. So I am slightly discouraged by this freedom of booking later.
BTW these airlines are extremely aggressive and have no mercy even if your bag is a centimeter longer or a kilogram heavier and now they want me to show understanding because the spent already the money for service which they have not delivered?
If it was a private person, the person would be sent to jail with no mercy.
Kind regards,
Mariusz