To hrschwartz: answers :) - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great hrschwartz 2009-07-16 6:54

Hi Didier,

Two questions about your favorite place: 1) Do you prefer lying on the ground in summer or on the snow in winter? 2) Was this outing still too early to have Marianne joining you? ;-)

Here in Provence, it’s getting pretty hot- that means morning activities before noon and a late dinner on the terrace.

Hope you’re having a nice summer.

Regards,
Randy

Old 07-16-2009, 07:54 PM
TE Expert

Default To hrschwartz: answers :)

1. in the winter, the place is humid in summer...
2. maybe it is better awaiting her answer, I', afraid you maybe right ;-)

I know how it feels in Provence in summer having been in LaRoque d'Anthéron 4 years: waiting the evening concert...

Take care
Didier
Old 07-16-2009, 08:25 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To hrschwartz: answers :)

Well well well...
If Didier guarantees a nice sunrise like the one we had during the winter... I would be ready to go with him there even if I have to wake up at 3 o'clock in the morning.
But... I am sure that the sunset is superb too there! :-)

When are we going there Didier?

Randy, do you join us?
I will come soon to see you and Maddy in Peyniers, if still possible!

Take care,
Marianne
Old 07-17-2009, 02:10 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To hrschwartz: answers :)

Hi Marianne,

I'll join you for the sunset...I'm not too good at being on time for a sunrise. ;-) Actually, in Provence, it makes a lot more sense to see the sunrise- probably the best time of the day (according to what I've heard). Not to mention, we're always eating when the sun is setting. :-)

We will probably begin our return to Belgium (staying elsewhere in France along the way) some time around August 7th. If I recall, you're coming to Provence at the beginning of August. Certainly plan on seeing us in Peynier. In fact, if you want to take a break on the way to Le Muy, Peynier is just 20km past Aix-en-Provence. (Our friends take two days to descend and have lunch with us before they complete their trip to Cabasse. Do you stay overnight on the road, or drive straight through?) At any rate, plan on visiting us whenever.

See you soon,
Randy