To photoray: 28 - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great photoray 2014-07-08 8:01

Howdy Malgo,

A beautiful advertisement for rejuvenation, the Charles Church has become more appealing in its after life. Though I like the female group in red over today's human scattering on the steps.

Interesting to see the difference time and history makes.

Thanks for sharing,
Cheers,
Ray

PS: I had personally increased body fat too much in my senior years, and after my medical physical the doctor informed me I was killing myself unless I ate healthier and stopped drinking alcohol. So I paid attention and after my rejuvenation I returned to an average body weight, though not the 31 inch waist line of my college years. And I lost the fat without doing exercises other than walking.

Old 07-08-2014, 03:37 PM
TE Expert

Talking To photoray: 28

Hi Ray,

I am not VERY fat , 28 inch waist line but in time of the photo it was 22. But I see tyres and I do not like this view
I am rather active, specially when travelling, and it is quite often. I do not eat sweets and drink no alcohol at all. Maybe too much bread.

WArm regrads MAlgo
Old 07-09-2014, 02:29 PM
TE Junior Member

Cool Trim and alive

Howdy again Malgo,

A 28 inch waist is trim.

I think with aging we do loose our teen age appearances.

We may not be the sexiest looking young adult anymore, but we can be a smart and good looking senior...

I personally no longer have a government agent/analyst job requiring me to attract females in order to learn and discover what they know. Now instead I enjoy experiencing and sharing life as my new career and photography is part of it.

Take care, best wishes,
Ray