To pboehringer: Good to hear from you Peter - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great pboehringer 2009-05-15 5:47

You were using a 18-55mm lens to get this scene. That means you were sitting almost on the lap of the person at the front. Fantastic to see the perfect choreogrpahy between all the priests with raised arms and spiling the smoke into the room. Perfect moment to get his shot with a grandious mood.
Peter

Old 05-15-2009, 01:50 PM
TE Expert

Default To pboehringer: Good to hear from you Peter

...yes you may say so...I was on the lap of the person at the first row...almost. I was infact quite unfortably sqatting, having given my seat to an elderly lady, but did not move from my position right at the front. To make the matters worse, high tide started & slowly water from the river started creeping up the steps almost to my ankles...by that tie, thankfully the Aarti got over!
How are you doing? Long time really!
Best regards
Angshu
Old 05-19-2009, 07:59 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To pboehringer: Good to hear from you Peter

I am doing just fine. My photography business is taking all my time. I am designing photographic websites for other photographers, I am vamping up to have all I need to do fine art printing, getting prints together to present it in a gallery and I am also getting around to awsome places to build up my portfolio. All this keeps me busy and sometimes I wish that a day would have 72 hours instead of only 24 hours ;-)
Peter
Old 05-19-2009, 08:16 AM
TE Expert

I do browse through your website sometimes. You've added Central & South America there...but the first page picture of the horseshoe bend is simply awesome!!
Angshuman
Old 05-19-2009, 08:25 AM
TE Senior Member

Thanks for the kind words.
I wish I would have more time to work on my own website. I have some pretty good ideas how to make it much better, besides updating the shots, but I am commited to finish up the webdesign for someone else before I restart the work on my own website.
Peter