Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great elenimavrandoni 2013-02-28 13:07

Hello Pavle, great picture to share with the very tasty sarma which I loike very much.
The combination with the corn bread is unbeatable and very tasteful! Great picture!
best regards,
Eleni

Old 02-28-2013, 09:19 PM
TE Newbie

Default To dta: Corrections

Hello Denis,
Thank you for your interest and for the constructive critique! Of course, I don't mind your suggestions, on the contrary, I appreciate them a lot!
Something was bugging me about that photo)),,and you are absolutely right about the branches on the right - not enough of them, that makes them sort of in the way of the whole image,, it's better then to take them out completely. Sometimes it's a good thing to include a plant, flower or tree branches in the foreground, esp. in front of a large body of water - but they definitely HAVE to fit harmoniously in the whole compo, which is not the case here.
So I cropped them off, pushing the building off center at the same time.
I, also, turned down the brightness of the image,,,I see the overexposure is mainly visible on the white door of the building. That's the best I could do without making the rest of the image too dark.
I posted the WS. Hope it looks better now.

Thanks again! I always look forward to any comment pointing out my mistakes - which I do have plenty, I must admit
This way I can correct them better.
Have a great week and hope to hear from you again soon.

Jenna