Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 07-11-2005, 11:21 PM
TE Expert

Default réponse à Fred

Salut Fred, je peux pas te promettre un couchage sur le bateau car je n'en suis pas autorisé par le chef de bord, eet je ne suis pas chez moi... quoique au dernier moment parfois, on s'organise. Pense à avoir ton duvet dans ton sac à dos de toute façon.
Je ne connais pas vraiment les possibilités hôtelières mais par internet ou avec le guide du routard, tu devrais trouver un truc abordable près de la gare. Mais dépêche toi, y'a bcp de monde.
a+
Pierrot
Old 07-29-2005, 01:07 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: AMSTERDAM SAIL 2005 17/22 august

Bonjour à tous!
If you'll excuse me, I will go over to English. I would like to meet you guys, I really do, but I'm not sure yet how things will work out.
5 years ago I saw them come in, and I LOVED that, so I'll probably go on wednesday. (Pierre, you talk about tuesday, but I think the 17th is on wednesday).
I'm not sure whether I can make it on friday or saturday as well.

Anyway, Sophie and Fred, although it's not very convenient once you are in Amsterdam, but if you want to stay at my place, it's OK. I do not have a spare bedroom, but I do have a couch.
Maybe you want to come the evening before, so that you can be in Amsterdam early the next day. For you Sophie, it would mean get out of the train in Rotterdam, and I'll pick you up at the station. I do not have a car, but there's public transport.

I have a cat, so if you decide to come, you shouldn't be allergic to cats.
Just let me know, you're both welcome.
Rinie
Old 07-29-2005, 01:26 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: XXXSail05/ Rinie

I am not very good in english days ! Of course 17th is mercredi !
I will arrive by sea aboard Rara AVis, white and blue, wood roof and passerelle, 3 masts 3 sails triangulares + thoses behind. Certainly with the parade from Ijmuiden to Amsterdam.
I don't know exactly how that will go...
Rara Avis will be with another ship schooner Bel Espoir, black with white line around, looks like a danish ship.
Hope we will success to meet together...
à bientôt
Pierrot
Old 07-29-2005, 10:20 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: AMSTERDAM SAIL 2005 17/22 august

Hi Rinie and thanks a lot. It's very kind of you to invite us at your place. Although, for myself, the Thalys and an hotel in Amsterdam are already booked. Also, I will come with my sister and her boyfriend.
Anyway, it would be nice to see you when I will be there (friday or saturday).
Bedankt
Fred
Old 07-29-2005, 07:45 PM
TE Expert

Default last info before sailing

Il est possible que le bateau sur lequel je serai quitte Amsterdam le vendredi 19 août pour le retour direct, comme prévu, pour Loctudy en Bretagne.
Ce qui fait que cela risque d'être pile poil pour se rencontrer. Peut-être qu'on part le soir ou le samedi matin...
on garde le contact de toute façon par le forum TE, grâce aux cybercafés.
à bientôt
Pierrot

It is possible that the boat on which I will be free Amsterdam Friday August 19 for the direct return, as envisaged, for Loctudy in Brittany. With the result that that is likely to be short to meet. Perhaps that one leaves the evening or saturdays morning... one keeps the contact in any event by the forum TE, thanks to the cybercafés.
so long Pierrot
Old 08-11-2005, 06:38 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: last info before sailing

The Rara avis will arrived by north sea Ijselmeer and not canal from Ijöuiden on 16th.
and will get of on 22th.
Old 08-18-2005, 11:45 AM
TE Expert

Hi Pierrot, I saw the Rara Avis sailng in the direction of IJmuiden yesterday, but I have not seen her come back. I was on the waterfront until around six.
Maybe I'll go to Amsterdam on saturday again, and then I will surely pay a visit to the Rara Avis, If possible, and to the Cancalaise. I didn't see the Cnacalaise, bit without the typical sails, it's hard for me to recognize.
Maybe see you all on saturday!
Enjoy! Rinie
Old 08-18-2005, 11:59 AM

Default Lucky you... :o)

Hallo Rinie, Pierrot, Fred, Sophie & Cie!

It's was wonderful weather yesterday & today again, you are lucky! We saw the opening day on TV, it looked great!

Have all a marvelous time dear friends, and bring us back the virtual souvenirs... :o)))

Amitiés - Viviane
Old 08-19-2005, 12:51 AM
TE Expert

Oh, super you saw us
we arrived by north isjelmeer and zuidersee by midnight on tuesday 16th
we sail gently down to meet our sister ship Bel Espoir.\ and return to stop on quay = closter friendships of the sea -
I will be aboard on ship at 21h friday as every evening
so long
pierrot
Old 08-19-2005, 12:53 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: Lucky you... :o)

yes it was great, greatest than 2000 - I love Dutch and Amsterdam for this mad fiesta on water, ships by thousands and music, fireworks...
it is a pity you can t join us aboard
pierrot