To fulvio52: Hi - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ekinokswest 2007-10-04 8:22

Merhaba Tolga Bey
bu fotografın amacına ulaştıgını dusunuyorum, TE de bilgi verme açısından çok faydalı. Bu arada , masa ortusunun guzel goruntusu de gozden kaçmamalı. Keşke açıklama notunu biraz daha uzun tutsaydınız, yoreye dair bilgi de verseydiniz.

Old 10-04-2007, 03:21 PM
TE Expert

Default To fulvio52: Hi

Fluvio, what a great trip that sounds like, what was the bus trip like, would you do it again?

I am done with St. Louis for now, on my way to New England, stand by for an indept view of the North East.

ciao,

Greg
Old 10-04-2007, 03:58 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To fulvio52: Hi

Hi Greg,
yeah... I'll definitely do it again!
70 hours sharp from NYC into San Diego, Ca., and the scenery more than makes up for all the fatigue and the weirdos you'll have to travel with! People with a twitch in the neck (...), rapists who got out of jail two hours before and now preach the Bible as they've suddenly seen The Light (...), people who hear devilish voices telling them to kill themselves (...), people who get thrown out of the bus in the middle of freaking nowhere Texas because of drinking whiskey, women with a little child and no money, no future, nowhere to go, just going, to escape an abusive husband... man, I'm tellin ya!
I found in this trip all the stuff Jack Kerouac wrote about in "On the Road". A truly unforgettable experience!
And, as a bonus, I'm still here to tell!
You have a great time in NE, it's beautiful up there. Lots of history and culture. My brother and I will probably spend some time in the neighborhood next year.
I'm a huge fan of Edward Hopper, the greatest American painter of all times, and he used to paint most of his life at Cape Cod where he owned a summer house...
Have a great day, buddy.
We'll be in touch.
Ciao,
Fulvio.