To paololg: dear Paolo - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great rigoletto 2009-12-03 14:32

indeed, it looks so unreally beautiful.
i also wonder what was the problem with TOS. it is a fantastic photo.
cheers,
deniz

Old 12-03-2009, 09:43 PM
TE Expert

Default To paololg: dear Paolo

Sorry of my mistake, it is Paolo [not Giorgio] who helped showing Santo around Treviso and places when he was in Italy. I must thank you for the correction. Yes, when we were in our photography shooting, Santo mentioned that if I could post some photos of Australia so that Paolo can see them and impress Paolo to visit Australia. I decided to show this one out of 1000 photos. You know why.

I saw Santo's first photo on TE and critiqued him, gave him a workshop. :) I was new and starting photography too, but we quickly developed a strong friendship, like you and I promised him I would visit Australia. And I did. And I am asked to make you go.

We had pizzas, wine and gelato.

Paolo if you can make a trip in March2010, you will see Borneo 1st and then fly from Kuala Lumpur to Australia with a friend called Santo. How is that sound to you? If you are only facebook, you will see more of my Australian photos.

Ciao and Grazie