Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 01-11-2006, 10:24 PM
TE Expert

Default Corse and/or South of France

CORSE
I am planning to do some days at Corse in late Aug or start Sep. 2006. This will be done in cooperation with some of our Corse photog.

I wonder if anyone else have interest in participating. (For central Euro members there is i.e. cheap flights avilable from Franfurt Hahn with Ryan air. Of course also several other options.

SOUTH OF FRANCE/COLLIOURE
I'll be in Collioure medio May and also most of August/September 2006. (I can also be here at other times).
Last year I could see from postings that several TE members was visiting this fantastic little village in South of France - but with no contact made (that is with a exception for DIDI (Said) as we had a day to some Cathar castles). Maybe a better chance this year to do some meeting and possible some joint photo session.

For both Corse and Collioure pls. inform me if you plan or can participate in the mentioned periodes/places - either here or be using my intro page e-mail

Jack