Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 09-05-2006, 03:38 PM
TE Expert

Default Carnival 2007 in São Paulo

Dear friends,

Some of you certainly remember how happy was the Rotterdam Meeting ;) and how a blissful experience it was for me to meet you and other TErs in other countries.
Considering Brasil is too big and too far to be visited in a weekend, I´d like to share with you some of my plans: I was invited to go on parade next Carnival (february 16 to 21/2007) here in São Paulo, and I would like to extend the invitation to you.
I´ll talk to the president of Mancha Verde, this september, when preparations begin and see the possibility of taking pictures during the rehearsals and right before the school of samba enters the avenue (during the parade itself it´s definitely forbiden, unless you´re only watching it).
After carnival we can go to a village on a beach and spend few days together taking pictures, enjoying the sunlight, cocoa water (and caipirinha, of course) and a new culture.
More detailed plans are being organized.
** take a look at the site: http://www.manchaverde.com.br/ (in port only, but rather iconic)
** Newcomers are strongly encoraged to join us;)
** when making your plans, please consider jet lag.

Warmest regards,
Isabel