Forums


Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-24-2010, 05:13 PM
Didi's Avatar
Didi Didi is offline
TE Expert
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: France Orléans
Posts: 12,253
Default Vho's on line suite

If a member is using the Beta version he will be invisible on the list of who's on line.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-24-2010, 07:59 PM
fanni fanni is offline
TE Expert
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,502
Default visibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didi View Post
If a member is using the Beta version he will be invisible on the list of who's on line.
Bonsoir Didi,

hmm.. what a curious situation! Did you check it out?

By the way, currently (and practically every time I come to TE since the launch of the new version last year) I am using 2 different browsers simultaneously - in one browser I open the Beta-TE: I look at the photos and write critiques... and in the other - I open the new TE version: I reply to critiques and write on the Forum.

And I am logged on to TE at the same time on both versions...

Does it mean that I am both visible and invisible at the same time? LOL
or semi-visible?

Have a nice evening!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-24-2010, 08:08 PM
xuaxo's Avatar
xuaxo xuaxo is offline
TE Expert
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: CV & PT
Posts: 5,332
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanni View Post
I am using 2 different browsers simultaneously
(...) And I am logged on to TE at the same time on both versions
I don't use 2 different browsers, but in my favorites I have two links: one for each version of TE. When I sign-in one version, it does the same for both at same time; I don't need to sign-in the other version.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:12 PM
fanni fanni is offline
TE Expert
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuaxo View Post
I don't use 2 different browsers, but in my favorites I have two links: one for each version of TE. When I sign-in one version, it does the same for both at same time; I don't need to sign-in the other version.
Mainly I use FireFox but because of the SrciptBlock and AdBlock it works more slowly and it also does not always show what I want to see! ... So I also use Opera... which loads pages faster, by the way.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Didi's Avatar
Didi Didi is offline
TE Expert
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: France Orléans
Posts: 12,253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanni View Post
Bonsoir Didi,

hmm.. what a curious situation! Did you check it out?

Have a nice evening!
Yes I opened in a new window the beta version on the critic page
And in the other windows in the Who is visible show that I am in the forum section.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:40 PM
fanni fanni is offline
TE Expert
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didi View Post
Yes I opened in a new window the beta version on the critic page
And in the other windows in the Who is visible show that I am in the forum section.
How strange... I thought this worked for both versions in the same way! especially that the Forum is the same for both versions.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:44 PM.



Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.
explore TREKEARTH