Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 07-26-2003, 12:34 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Answering to Critiques

Hi Adam.

Let me start with telling you that you have a super site here. Great Job!

I do however have a suggestion for improvment. (May be that i am the only one thinking this) What i have been missing is a way to reply to a critique i have received. As it is today you either have the option to start a new discussion or to contact the person giving you the Critique (by link on persons intro page). How about adding a link to the Critique saying something simular to "answer to Critiques". I form simualr to this (Subject may be skipped) could be opened and when submitting it it goes to the person that has written the Critique. Mabye this is to much work, guess that the "Critiques" or "intro" page etc has to be rebuilt and mabye it tkaes to much space in teh databse. (I assume you use a db for storing the info). A solution to that could be to remove it as soon as it has been read, or simular. :)

Once again, great site

ZTO
Old 07-26-2003, 06:28 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: Answering to Critiques

"What i have been missing is a way to reply to a critique"

Yes, I know, eventually I will add a way to reply to a critique. In the meantime please open a new discussion within the photo. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm having too much fun implementing new features such as Alerts, Themes etc.
Old 07-29-2003, 09:57 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Answering to Critiques

Thanks for the reply Adam. Will do as you suggest. Once again, this is a super sight. :)