To Royaldevon: cold rain - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2020-06-03 2:20

Hello Jorge,

This is a very moving piece of art, recording what must have happened time and time again as young men are encouraged (or forced) to go to war, leaving behind distraught family members!

It was useful to move in to the close-up of the main characters.
There is recognisable emotion on their faces!!

Keep sfe,
Bev :-)
I wonder if the drought is still happening in your region.
This morning, it has begun to rain here, after the warmest driest spring on record!

Old 06-03-2020, 09:36 AM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: cold rain

bev

we had 30 mm of rain in these last two days, what is impressive after so many weeks with almost nothing. anyway this cold rain isn't enough to improve the waters in the rivers and subterranean waters, at least the rains saved the winter corn and permitted the seeds of wheat germinate, wheat loves cold rains when young.. at this moment it is dark outside, the sunrise will occur in some minutes and the thick cold fog (British) is outside. one of the legends tells Londrina city (daughter of london) received its name because the english ruler of the colonization company compared the local fog with the london, of course here, after the cold matinal fog we can have an intense sunny day, not usual in london. haha.

take care

jorge
Old 06-03-2020, 10:01 AM
TE Expert

Default London

Ha! Ha! Jorge, London is not renown for long sunny days but, believe me, it has experienced them in abundance this spring!

Take care,
Bev