Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great smartins 2005-07-03 8:58

Hi my friend!
I love this photo! It looks like an oil paiting full of color.
I like her pose too. Great note too... it's really sad that their children don't drink milk nor even a single drop :(

TFS the photo and the note.

Take care,
Susana

Old 07-03-2005, 05:36 PM
TE Expert

Default To smartins: Hi Susana

I really must try to make a painting of this at some time - I just have so little opportunity to paint these days - when Mukenbhai says that they do not have a drop to drink he's probably being quite accurate for some families - the milk comes straight from the cow and off to the collection centres - the tribals can't afford to buy the products it's made into - but he also means that the value to the townspeople and city dwellers is not reflected in the benefits to the adivasis......although from a development perspective things like the milk co-ops have made a real difference to rural uplifment - he, quite rightly, just thinks it should go further.

keep smiling my friend

best wishes Kev
Old 07-03-2005, 10:59 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To smartins: Hi Susana

Hello Kev (",)

I'm sure that you'll make an hell of a paiting... just by looking to your photos I'm positive off that ;)

I answer to your e-mail. Do you read it?

Take care my friend,
Susana