To kajspice: shopping... - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great kajspice 2006-05-01 13:01

Hi Brian...

I know what you mean...many of my shopping center ones were the result of looking at Rafal's work.

The colours here are great and I'm never one to say no to a little bit of human interest. His sillouhette-like presence is quite cool. This doesn' look like a shopping center; more like an art gallery actually...this is almost a little surreal. I find the lack of adverts quite strange in this environment...

Old 05-02-2006, 10:10 PM
TE Newbie

Default To kajspice: shopping...

Hi Kaj,

Thanks for the comments.
I only went in here looking for one of your 'Ant farm' type photos - but the guards looked very grumpy so I left!
This was in the entrance, and the stairs were another way out from the first floor. The wall was great, constantly changing colours: I'll be going back here to take some more shots, and I've found some other good places with potential too - just need the rain and cold weather to take a break!
I agree that it's more like an art gallery than the entrance to trendy shops...
Thanks
Brian
Old 05-03-2006, 12:41 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To kajspice: shopping...

aha! I think your results were better than the ant farm...! well, different anyhow... Yes, shopping centers make for excellent places to take photos...

Actually, I think the rain worked in my favour duringmy recent shoot at the fairground...it provided exactly the atmosphere I needed.

take care, kaj