Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PixelTerror 2006-06-04 12:26

Ciao Stefano,
Look who's back, long time no see !
How I agree about your note, for having had the chance to see these magic places in september as well, considering the grey weather we're "enjoying" this year here it's good for the eyes to taste some light from Sardegna, tante grazie !
Apart from that, I like here the nice lines that build the prespective and converge with the horizon, and the sea color mmmhhhh
Have a nice evening,
Jean-Yves

Old 06-04-2006, 07:37 PM
TE Newbie

Default To PixelTerror: Salut Jean-Yves!

Hi JY, it's been a long time, but, as I wrote in my intro a lot of things have happened in my life and I stopped with photography (and posting them) for all the winter (a momentary "crisis" with photography).
I had time to think about me, my family and my (future) child and now I started again with a photo of this summer.
And you, ça va tout bien ?
A bientot,
Stefano
Old 06-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Banned

Default Re: A PixelTerror: Salut Jean-Yves!

Ahah sounds great when is he/she expected ?
I guess it's time for you to get into portrait technique and buy a f/1.8 lens ;-))
About me in the meantime I did a long trip to Japan and HK with my wife to celebrate a round birthday, still busy shooting, much in CH these days but weather is terrible !
JY
Old 06-04-2006, 09:26 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: A PixelTerror: Salut Jean-Yves!

10 septembre...dejà pensée: 50 mm f1.4 :-) mais je suis obligé de acheter une maison plus grande :-((
I should have been to HK in early february, but my wife was at 2nd month, so I decided to stay with her.
I will be in CH (La Chaux de Fonds) the last WE of june, if you are there...
Ciao,
Stefano