To CatEye: Fruits et legumes - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Cat 2004-09-08 6:11

Wonderful color composition! Bright and cheery! And a wonderful assortment of fruits, makes me want to pack my lunch and go on a hike. Hmmm, I could use one of those about now, a long one.

Beautiful job, keep shooting!

Old 09-10-2004, 12:13 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To CatEye: Fruits et legumes

Thank you CatEye, this picture is one of the first pictures I took (#25 or so) with my new digital camera, I was so happy, I went out with it, the first day I bought it, in my neighborhood in the middle of the night. Because my neighborhood is mostly Arabic, they have theese little stores open until late at night or early in the morning, one closes at 5 AM, terrible, if you are a compulsive amateur of beers....;-)
I think, dear Cathe, you gave me the 100th point, so merci beaucoup, Southern Belle!!!!
By the way, this is one of the two pictures the Italians chose for their exhibit in Triete, Italy, in the Museum of new technologies.
Old 09-14-2004, 03:31 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To CatEye: Fruits et legumes

Hey La'Loo,
What happened to your photos for 9/11? Did they piss someone off? Jeez!
Old 09-14-2004, 12:01 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To CatEye: Fruits et legumes

Hi, Cathe, yes, indeed.
Obviously, it bothered someone (Curioso, of course a french guy), then the web-master sent me two alerts, saying that theese pixs, if they were portraits (= considered like family and pets pictures!) were not suitable for TE, maybe for TL, and also, if I did so, then I would have to change the comments or go to a different site, he even said "an american centric" site (?), so, I told him to forget about the whole thing. In a way, I prefer it like this, because it was a bit crazy to put my face in this international site, even though it was hidden, like some one's face we both like.