Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great rbcy1974 2007-02-01 17:47

Hello Sam
Great nature shot
nice use of slow exposure to give us this nice soft texture on the water. The colours are nice and evenly distributd between the blue of the water and brown from the rocks.
Regards
Daniel
PS as I was looking thorugh your photos I said to myself, didnt he take some photos from Peru earlier whose quality didnt match the later ones? And only then did I realise that you went to my country more than once. Thats really cool!

Old 02-02-2007, 01:05 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To rbcy1974: Peru

Hello, Daniel--
Yeah, i've actually been to Peru five times, a month during the summers of 2001-2004 and then two months in 2006, to make up for 2005, i guess. i wasn't really interested in photography until about May or June of 2004, so had just started taking pictures when i went then. This summer i'll be heading to Panama, but hopefully i'll get another Peru fix soon... i think i'm addicted.
Have a good one!
sam
Old 02-02-2007, 08:14 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To rbcy1974: Peru

Thats cool. Do you do any humanitarian work there, or you just go for travelling sake?
We may be going next year and do a northern route all the way up to the jungle in case that is somethign that interests you
Cheers
Daniel
Old 02-05-2007, 09:44 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To rbcy1974: Peru

Sorry for taking so long--i somehow missed your post.

Maybe it won't be the most popular thing i could say on a site like this, but i have been involved in doing work as a missionary every time that i have traveled to Peru.

It looks like i'll be spending time in Panama this summer, so i won't be around, but thanks for the invite!
sam