Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great feather 2007-04-15 6:01

This is fantastic John. The depth given by the grasses in the foreground is amazing and even more amazing when we note the f5. Can you remember where your focal point was to get the grass in focus without having a very blurred background?
The background mist and light is wonderful and the ploughed furrows lead us right through the image; topped off by a beautiful sky. Good work.
Kath

Old 04-15-2007, 07:26 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To feather: Thanks

Hi Kath,
Sorry I can't remember the focal point. I usually take a shot I think has potential in at least three different modes on my 20D - two are automatic settings and one is manual. I am getting so spoiled by the relatively sharp focus of both foreground and background that I take it too much for granted. Have a great week. My wife and I are leaving for France on Wednesday and on May 9th she flies back from Gatwick and I am walking for a week in the Cotswolds and then up to northern Yorkshire and Northumberland. Please promise me a break in the May showers!
Cheers, Kath.
John
Old 04-15-2007, 08:17 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To feather: Thanks

I hope you have better luck than last year. At the moment we are basking in unseasonal temperatures of 20C+; I'm sure it won't last. Have a great trip
Kath