Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Polonaise 2007-04-17 9:47

Sorry Sebastien, for this brutal intrusion into your
splendid gallery...
You may call it 'a spell'...and i may call it spell as well...
It's just great.
A great number of your very own style visions of the world, as well as many 'trendy' sparkling postacards are there, but even those which follow the 'pixelite effects', have a lot of your soul in them...
Rare creativity...very rare...
And ths picture is no different from your style...
And the style is: Make sure it doesn't resemblance ANY style.
Great stuff, impossible to ignore...
g.

PS: Being sorry for blured Eiffel Tower...
(:-))))))))))))

Old 04-17-2007, 06:01 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Polonaise: The best definition

YES Georges you got it in a way ... this is perhaps the best definition of my style : "make sure it doesn't resemblance ANY style" ... You are saying things i had never thought, like if you were talking of my subconscient or inconscient ;)
Yes in a way i totally agree i don't want to ressemblance anybody here on TE, but of course i take inspiration in some great galleries here on TE. I've seen so many pictures on TE and still browsing a lot of pages, perhaps during night all those picture and the one i prefered merge and creates my way to see the world ... In the shaker of my head i put a lot of dolin's inspiration, some capthaddock delightfull POV, paolo's colors, designsoul soul, rosaline shutter speed for night shots, marietom for macro shots ... and i read a lot of critics, those of luko, yours, furachan ... Of course i'm not saying i have the level of those name i quoted, far from that, i've so much respect for them, i still baby eyes and still amazed by originality, by colors ... long way to go ... but to go where ? I don't know ;)
You made my day Georges
Old 04-17-2007, 06:50 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Polonaise: The best definition

THX