Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great zeca 2008-03-10 11:37

Wow, Lucie! Yellow fever! Very nice atmosphére. I´ve shoot some incredible yellow clouds (I will post it soon), but this situation is really amazing! The silhouettes of that people are great details, as the dust from their feet and the palms and building. Great photo!
Regards,
Zeca
(Did you ever had any problem with your camera advising "err99" when you try to shot?)

Old 03-11-2008, 06:08 AM
TE Newbie

Default To zeca: err99

Hi Zeca,

Thanks for your kind words. No I had no issue with the camera while shooting this photo.

I only saw this once when CF card got corrupted.

Rgrds,
Lucie
Old 03-19-2008, 10:57 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To zeca: err99

Thank you for your kind answer, Lucie.
I think that I couldn´t express myself correctly when I ask about the err99. I was asking if you had this problem in any of your canon's shots, not in this shot, just because I had this err99 problem using my tamron 70-300 and now again using my kit lens. When this advise happen, the camera refuse to shot! So, I am planning to buy any better lens because I heard something about this error connected to the lenses, and not to the camera´s body. So I am checking some fellows if they had problems like this and what kind of solution they found.
Thank you very much and, take care!
Regards,
Zeca