To PJE: hi Paul - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PJE 2009-09-13 15:04

Hello Janusz. This land of Pitt Meadows is one location I have not been to yet and am interested in visiting for myself. It seems that you know the place well as in this photo. I do love the wide open spaces here. Very nice work and thanks for sharing.

Old 09-15-2009, 07:19 AM
TE Newbie

Default To PJE: hi Paul

I was on Pitt Lake and Rannie road at least dozen times. This was the first time ever I went to the of this road. I was kind a disappointed when on the end I got message. "Privet property, no trespassing":( This is South view. I will try to post North and West, view as well. I'm so glad that some great members of TE community gave nice critiques for this shot. Carper and jhm sometimes surprise me popping to my gallery. C'mom I have 160 pictures and 365 points only. Terrible achievement when comes to the points, but I don't feel my pictures are bad. At least I have fun making these images.
Thanks for your nice words. How about some beer together sometime?:)
cheers
Janusz
Old 09-17-2009, 05:07 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To PJE: hi Paul

Janusz

Presently I am not as active on trek earth as perhaps I should be. Neither do I feel a need to leave the site all together. I come and go as I please. I used to enjoy the site more in the past before the upgrade. Posting 700 photos on one site to me means I should stay with the photo community and keep in contact.
I would not worry about points...or images posted...I am glad that you are posting photos from the lower mainland and Pitt Lake is on my list to check out in the near future.
Do not worry about your photos in relationship to where they are with other photographers on this web site. What matters most is how your photos teach you about what you are doing right or wrong in your photo capturing journey. I usually get bored easily and keep looking for some kind of lighting or fresh perspective through the lens.
A beer or glass of wine over a meal or a photo shoot some place around where you and I both live sounds like a great idea. You can contact me by email at

paulennsphotos@gmail.com

It would be great to get together....and am looking forward to it.

Thanks and take care

Paul