Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good nerve 2005-03-09 16:15

oh!? thumbtail was so attractive, and couldnt resist to open it, .. then disappointed because of the unsharp face.. i am sorry that it is a bit wasted, could have been a great portrait!
(what can you do; probably you know: a higher shutter speed, or a higher ISO or a tripod. and maybe upgrading the camera? :-))
best regards.

Old 03-10-2005, 12:23 AM
TE Expert

Default To nerve: Amber Spinner

Hi - I have and have had the cameras - just another one of this series when I went to India without a camera but couldn't help myself! I could - 'make these good' and create a sharper image to some greater or less extent through a fair bit of work in Photoshop (if I had time) but I like the subjects and the compositions and their relevance (in my eyes) to TE. Some of them I actually prefer to sharper more 'technologically supported images' - but then as a visual artist I have a different set of criteria guiding what I consider to be most important about the quality of an image at times - this portrait is one that I would like to paint on a large scale at some time.

I do understand your disappointment - imagine on one level (the photographer in me) how I feel!! So forgive me for a number of more days (if you come again) as I post these low tech images!