Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great nobuikehonda 2011-10-23 13:56

Hello Paolo, dear Paolo if I may,

Beautiful autumn day, I can appreciate the fullness of the autumn colours in the air. I like the solitary existence of this monastery up above. I used to spend much of my free time visiting churches, monasteries, castles or ruins. Strangely enough, I can relate to the image such as this one without any difficulty. I like the way you have chosen to see the monastery from below. From here the edifice looks full of integrity, surrounded by and embraced in the colours of the season. The monastery looks as though it has grown out from the rock below. It makes me wonder about the kind life that they have up there. The clear sky and clarity of the air are simply intoxicating. I like the image of this view very much. It makes me feel a little melancholic knowing that I am so faraway from all this. Thank you for all this, the image is overwhelming.

With my very sincere wishes for you,
Have a very productive week, Paolo
Nobu.

Old 10-23-2011, 10:07 PM
TE Expert

Smile To nobuikehonda: criticism

Dear Nobu,
is really a pleasure to receive criticism like yours, where you express a technical opinion with kind words. Thank you, dear friend!
Good week to you too!
Paolo