Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great SnapRJW 2013-06-01 0:49

Of Juan - I am totally shocked and so disappointed to hear you are leaving TE. You are one of the few really inspirational photographers on the site and although architectural work is not really my thing you have opened up a new way of looking at the world for me. You have also showcased the wonderful architecture of Spain and I have been enchanted by the diversity and cutting-edge designs I have seen through your eyes. You obviously have your reasons for going but please leave your work on the site as I know I shall refer back to your shots from time-to-time. I don't suppose I can twist your arm and encourage you to stay? You will be missed.

Love the shot BTW and hope this is not the last you post here!

Warm regards Rosemary

Old 06-01-2013, 09:00 AM
TE Expert

Default To SnapRJW: Rosemary

I am so flattered by your kind words...I am leaving all my pics and I will go on looking the works of some of you, the people I really admire and you are one of them of course, anyway we will be in touch thanks to facebook, I will upload my favorite pics there, so I-m not going to say goodbye to you

All the best,
Juan