Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2013-06-01 0:57

Hola Juan,

You leave TE??? Why?? What happened? We all love your photos and it will be terrible loss for us. Your photos make an inspiration, are exceptional. Make a break, reconsider and I hope to see you here again. Remember all the happy moments here that for sure you had. Why to leave? And FB is fun but it is not the same.
Fantastic shot, gorgeous presentation of this marvelous architecture. I hope it is not the farewell
MAlgo

Old 06-01-2013, 09:20 AM
TE Expert

Default To emka: Good day to you Malgo,

I want to say that you have always been a reference to me since I am on TE, I have to add to that I had a great time here but now I feel I-m changing my way of seeing things and my new perception does not fit on TE, as most of pictures uploaded on TE are focused on landscapes and traditions. We are going to keep in touch on Facebook, isn-t it?

My best regards,
Juan
Old 06-01-2013, 09:27 AM
TE Expert

Thanks, but it will be boring with less diversity. Beautiful landscape postcards are not all. You gave us something fresh, very creative.
I will follow you on FB, i am there lately very active as the effort there is much less with no rules what ever and I also hope to come one day to Barcelona
all the best MAlgo
Old 06-01-2013, 12:15 PM
TE Expert

Default Malgo

When you come to Barcelona you'll very very welcome and I'll be your guide, ok?