Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great jcpix 2013-06-02 0:02

Hi Juan,

Although I didn't yet get to know you as well as many others, I'm saddened to learn of your departure. I can honestly say I've enjoyed and admired your work and keen eye for unique and interesting composition. You will certainly be missed, and I'm glad that you've decided to leave your gallery available for viewing. Best of luck in the future, and hope that someday you will return. I guess if there's a bright side to this news, is that you've left us with another beautiful image! :) Take good care!

Sincerely,

Jason

Old 06-02-2013, 08:14 AM
TE Expert

Default To jcpix: Hi Jason

We know each other from few time ago but I have to say that i like the way your see things, I appreciate your works, we have similar taste and you care a lot about the quality of your Works.

All the best,
Juan
Old 06-02-2013, 08:26 AM
TE Expert

Default Thank You!

Hi Juan,

Greatly appreciated your note, it means a lot coming from someone of your expertise! I would certainly love to continue following your work on FB if you would be so inclined to provide me with your page. You've helped to open my senses to new perspectives since becoming a TE member. I was just in Las Vegas last weekend and looked at some of the new architecture in a way I hadn't before, which I believe was subconsciously due to your influence.

Thanks again.

Jason
Old 06-02-2013, 08:59 AM
TE Expert

Default Jason

you will find me as Juan Ferragut.
Cheers,