Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2019-08-12 1:46

Hello Paul,

Your notes, along with the photographs, confirm the fun and learning experiences you had on this holiday! I did sympathise regarding the cold weather. Did you have warm clothing to cope with these freezing temperatures?

Your photographs are all so very different but useful in helping to paint the picture of what you saw. It must be very difficult to decide which to have as a main post!

I like the early morning beauty of this shot, as the low sun paints relief with the shadows and you use the f/g branches as a natural frame. The flower f/g and the sight of the small houses up the hillside give great interest to your w/s.

Have a lovely day,
Bev :-)

Old 08-12-2019, 05:13 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: My winter coat

Thank you Beverley,

I had my lightest winter coat with me since I in Belgium I had to go from home to the airport (in December and vice versa in January).
I certainly did not want to get ill already at the start of my journey.
Since I had my first and last night in Mumbai in the same hotel, I had asked there if they could keep my winter coat until my return. But that was not possible.
Afterwards in Munnar I was very glad I had my coat.
I must admit that from 10 am on the temperature was very pleasant. The afternoon tour was made in T-shirt.

Best wishes,
Paul