To emka: shanghai - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2019-08-25 14:24

Ola Jorge,
por que você acha que as moças estavam interessadas apenas em sua carteira? Você não é um homem guapo? :).
Tais situações podem acontecer com os viajantes solitários - pode ser homem ou mulher, mesmo uma velha :). O show de luzes foi lindo? Em Hong Kong, a Sinfonia de luzes é famosa, mas fiquei bastante decepcionada.
MAlgo

Old 08-25-2019, 10:58 PM
TE Expert

Default To emka: shanghai

malgo

I guess you used a translator to write in my language, haha, in fact guapo is more used in spanish than in portuguese.
I am 57 Y.O. and I guess for my age I am nice. but I guess if a women would be interested in me she would be more discrete and at same time, there were dozens of them in that area. --- paul said they created a way to invite the fools to a drink or to a dinner and the price you should to pay is absurd or someone will menace you, nor a night with the girl you will have, only a big bill to pay.
the show of lights was nice, but many of the tallest buildings weren't lit as you will see in my next post.
in HK I was in an hotel very far from the central area and I was so tired to wait the show.

take care

jorge
Old 08-26-2019, 09:14 AM
TE Expert

Hi, Yes, I know guapo from Spanish, but Google gave it also in Portuguese. .
I was joking of course, and I know from Facebook that for your age you are nice . I saw many pictures.
I have read in one blog that it happens quite often that the Chinese "invite" the traveller to expensive restaurant and in the end it is a fool who has to pay a big bill. One must be careful and have an intuition to avoid such situations. I am a bit naive and credulos but luckily I have never met bad people in my journeys.
Regards Malgo