To emka: adventures - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2019-08-26 7:58

Ola Jorge, I love to read about the adventures during traveling, and you are always so funny. :). It happened also to me that I was lost. Even not long time ago, in St Petersburg, the last metro had left already and I had no idea where I was. HAha, I know how it is in China or Japan when no one knows English. But I have some methods. I have a small phrasebook, I can then to show what I want. Now they usually have the translator in the mobiles, so it is possible to communicate. The printed maps are sometimes not useful because it is difficult to find the place in which you just are. But the most important I print my reservation of the hotel IN CHINESE, as well as in English, there is the address and telephone, and I can show it to the taxi driver. It always worked. If the taxi driver didn't know the address, he could call to the hotel to ask the way.
But everything went well in the end. Maybe you will like it: http://sh-meet.bigpixel.cn/?from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0&fbclid=IwAR3z6Rmd991CBsnayE1yAy8rmFisgs3eRDISd0GjPemCrCodtgxDJ9iVTro. Look at it, very impressive. And you have something to tell about and wonderful blue hour shot.
Kind regards MAlgo

Old 08-26-2019, 07:44 PM
TE Expert

Default To emka: adventures

malgo

I had amazing moments while in spain, but I would take many time to say about. in china the largest adventure was inside a cave. I will tell this some weeks ahead. I liked the link you found, we can check every corner of that area.

take care

jorge