While visiting the African Market, I caught these Zulu dancers taking a break between performances at the base of an exterior staircase. I spotted the shot over the railing... turned out better than I expected.
Unsharp mask, Auto Levels, Desaturate, Sepia Tone
Critiques | Translate
KateinDenmark (1634) 2009-09-21 10:39
Outstanding POV. You've really highlighted the details in this photo. I like how the emphasis is on their hair, feet and hands and not their faces. It puts a completely different interpretation on who they are and what they are doing. Really well done.
rossofuoco (7353) 2009-09-21 11:25
Bella e insolita prospettiva, Il B&W fa il resto.
SofiaVinagre (246) 2009-09-21 12:03
- Copyright: Kai Rannik (IaKoop) (819)
- Genre: Gens
- Medium: Noir & blanc
- Date Taken: 2009-09-13
- Categories: Cérémonies
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XT, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 58mm circular polarizer
- Exposition: f/5.6, 1/200 secondes
- More Photo Info: view
- Versions: version originale
- Date Submitted: 2009-09-21 10:07