Kizimkazi - dolphins' paradise in South Zanzibar. We have just came back and the man is taking care of the boat.
By the way, it is the same boat as here: http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Africa/Tanzania/photo366511.htm.
Critiques | Translate
mouzakof (396) 2006-05-26 5:37
great shot i'm planning to go there soon!!!
nika (0) 2006-05-26 6:00
Fantastic detail Hub with a nice angle and good sharpness, nice sky and juxtaposition of blues and the spontaneity captured in the man daily activity . Best wishes !
cfaveiga (411) 2006-06-05 11:27
EXCELLENT shot with great definition and a beautiful seascape.
- Copyright: Hubert Woj (hub) (292)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2006-04-06
- Categories: Vie quotidienne
- Camera: Nikon D70, Nikon AF-S DX 18-70m
- Versions: version originale
- Thème(s): Zanzibar: beach life & kids [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-05-26 5:34