Lok Kawi is a township in the West Coast Division of Sabah, Malaysia.
Located around the border of the districts of Penampang and Papar, and about 15 kilometres south of the state capital Kota Kinabalu, it has become part of the urban expanse of Kota Kinabalu. It also features one of the few Hindu temples in Kota Kinabalu, the Sri Subramaniyar Temple. Originally a small village, Lok Kawi now features a small industrial estate as well a modern residential development. It is also the site for the Lok Kawi Army Camp (Kem Tentera Lok Kawi) and the Lok Kawi Wildlife Park. Nearby towns include Putatan in the north, and Kinarut in the south.
Nobody trouve(nt) cette note utile
- Copyright: Adrian J Lok (adrikjacob) (28)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2011-06-09
- Categories: Vie quotidienne
- Camera: Nikon D300 with MB D10, AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- Exposition: f/8, 1/800 secondes
- More Photo Info: view
- Versions: version originale
- Date Submitted: 2011-06-25 22:23