The bridge completes the 3.5 km waterfront loop connecting the necklace of attractions in Marina Bay. The bridge comprises two components - a vehicular bridge, which is parallel to Sheares Bridge, and a pedestrian bridge, which is uniquely designed to resemble the double helix structure of DNA.
I'd like to know if lugging of my Benro tripod turned out to be worth it. It (with Manfrotto ball head) is 75 cm long and it aroused great interest of security guards in every (8) airports during my trip.
Nobody trouve(nt) cette note utile
- Copyright: Wiktor Czerwinski (MoreTravel) (831)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2012-02-12
- Categories: Vie quotidienne, Architecture
- Camera: CANON 450D, 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS, 72 mm UV HOYA
- Exposition: f/4, 2 secondes
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Versions: version originale
- Carnet de voyage: A Little Taste Of Southeast Asia
- Date Submitted: 2012-03-21 1:44