At Dieter's request, another picture from Tajikistan.
This is a traditional yourt, located next to an altitude lake (about 3000m). Such tents can be found in remote places and allow families to live during the summer in the pastures.
As a workshop, you will get a more global view of the camp.
Critiques | Translate
meyerd (1602) 2007-01-14 7:02
It has worked, and you "filled my request"! Thank you for playing along. And what a nice surprise, this yourt and the people, and the background mountains and ... You really have been places, Yannick.
With my best wishes,
delic (6735) 2007-01-20 11:28
This is an excellent documentary photograph of a yurt, as we call it in Turkish. It would be interesting to know more about these people. The ethnic identity, religion, etc. Your photo may become very valuable if these cultures are eventually absorbed by urbanization that is bound to become the mainstream even in the Pamir, I'm afraid. Best wishes.
xuaxo (6830) 2007-05-11 4:21
Très intéressante vue de la vie traditionelle.
- Copyright: Yannick LEPRETE (yannick) (1471)
- Genre: Gens
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2006-08-14
- Categories: Vie quotidienne
- Camera: Nikon D 70, Nikkor 18-200mm AF-S VR DX, Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposition: f/5.6, 1/640 secondes
- More Photo Info: view
- Versions: version originale, Workshop
- Carnet de voyage: Ouzbekistan / Tajikistan
- Thème(s): Exotic places I [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-01-13 13:07