Critiques | Translate
bullybeef53 (3363) 2004-01-29 16:00
Jorge-A nice picture of everyday life and the old cars make me guess that it's from Cuba . I would to have liked you to take a picture a little closer to the car and a little closer to the people because I would like to see their expressions . Otherwise a very pleasing photograph , well placed and sharpened nicely .
claudiaf (4438) 2004-01-29 16:06
Adorei Trinidad. E esta foto retrata bem o local. Uma cidade parada no tempo.
andyohare (437) 2004-01-29 16:43
Lovely sharp shot, nothing much is happening but this fits very much with my idea of small-town Cuba.
- Copyright: Jorge Martos (jorgemartos) (109)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 1999-10-00
- Camera: Minolta 7, 28-105 f/3.5-f/4.5, Fuji Sensia 100, Hoya UV
- Versions: version originale
- Thème(s): Cuban scenes - Scènes cubaines [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-01-29 15:53