North side of Snezka mountain (1602 m). This stone road leads from czech side to Poland. Snezka is located in Krkonose mountain range, aprox. 170 km northeast from Prague.
Nobody trouve(nt) cette note utile
Critiques | Translate
clodreno (0) 2004-01-14 6:02
I suppose I'll have to visit your country, it does look beautiful from what you are psting on this site.
joso (2417) 2004-01-14 6:37
I like how you let the road get one through that arrid mountain landscape to Poland. At this height should be still trees - how does it come that there's not one?
avigur_11 (22087) 2004-01-14 7:34
I like the perspective here, Jiri, and the position of the mountain top. beautiful.
jrj (34843) 2004-01-16 6:09
Fine mouintain shot Jiri, the road leads the eyes to the summit in a good way.
By the way not so much snow even to be in Dec.
- Copyright: Jiri Kotrbacek (glider) (690)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2003-12-10
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 300, Canon EF 28-90mm, Kodak Profoto 100
- Versions: version originale
- Thème(s): Czech Republic - heart of Europe [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-01-14 5:12