A 10mm shot from the amazing Icefiord in Ilulissat, Greenland. This is a short trip from Ilulissat (15-20min) and tot 2 hour boattrip which runs several times a day on the busy seasons. We choose the evening/night trip and have never regret that. The light was amazing.
Nobody trouve(nt) cette note utile
Critiques | Translate
Gierlinski (948) 2008-10-17 13:30
I like your perspective very much. It is interesting and gives the impression of movement. Dark sky also creates fantastic atmosphere, nice catch.
gravatar (1586) 2008-10-17 14:28
Great since of depth.
- Copyright: Joar Larsson Boe (JoeyNO) (354)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2008-08-27
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 40D, Canon 10-22mm EFS, Hoya UV Filter
- Map: view
- Versions: version originale
- Carnet de voyage: Greenland photosession
- Date Submitted: 2008-10-17 13:26