I wish life was that miniaturized. Coal barges have been carrying coal over Seine for long. The beauty of the river with all its bridges and of course the Eiffel Tower behind was spectacular.
Nobody trouve(nt) cette note utile
Critiques | Translate
Alyx (770) 2012-04-15 3:37
The miniature effect is always effective! But i am sure your picture is also fine in normal mode? With such a light, the view should be nice.
i9l2y1m8a8t3 (4808) 2012-04-15 4:25
Finally, I saw someone who posted a tilt shift like image though I'm not sure if you really used a tilt shift lens here. Anyway, fantastic work! Superb miniature effect, the chosen focal point really worked out very well. Excellent clarity and sharpness!
I guess I shall post mine too.
All the best!
- Copyright: Alper Yilmaz (ayilmaz) (279)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2012-04-12
- Categories: Transports
- Exposition: f/4.5, 1/500 secondes
- Versions: version originale
- Thème(s): Paris, ville lumière, ville cosmopolite [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-15 3:29