Photographer's Note

The Bridge of Sighs in Szeged is named after the one in Venice. It was built in 1883 because Franz Joseph Austrian emperor and Hungarian king visited Szeged to see the re-built city after the flood and to open the new theatre . He was staying in the mansion called Berpalota (left), so he could easily get to the town hall (right)

Photo Information
Viewed: 359
Points: 44
  • None
Additional Photos by Piotr Fagasiewicz (PiotrF) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 5141 W: 2 N: 9507] (45386)
View More Pictures